If you want to have a memorable experience from your holidays in Croatia, join us on this amazing full day speed boat tour and explore one of the most beautiful Adriatic island: Biševo, Vis. Enjoy thrilling 90 minute ride with our new speedboat to our first stop: Biševo island with famous Blue Cave as its highlight. Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful spots on Adriatic because of an amazing glowing blue light. We will arrive exactly when the sunlight reflects through the sea floor and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light.After that it’s time for a small coffee break at Komiza, an authentic fisherman’s village on the island of Vis. From Komiža by jeep we starting our tour to town Vis.
- Our first stop on this small adventure will be Fort George (British fortress from 18th century). The fortress is situated on the wonderful location, at the entrance to the port of Vis town.
- We continuing to the militarry tunel “Parija” and visiting military facility with set of 4 separate bunkers in which were placed cannons designed to protect the north – eastern part of the island.
- With jeep we continuing to the place named “Križ” (“Cross”) and monuments to fallen British pilots, offering amazing view on the Vis airport. Our guid will tell you few words about it.
- Next stop of the Tour is military facility named “Parija”- set of 4 separate bunkers in which were placed cannons designed to protect the north – eastern part of the island.
- After the Cross and stories we will make route around the south side of the island, where we will see vineyards variety of Mali plavac – small pumice ( explaining why exactly this varietal of small pumice was planted, places of the highest quality and also explain the the story of an varietal of Vugava). With the panoramic drive around the south side we will come back to the main road in the middle of the island leading to Komiža.
- Our final stop will be the top of the island of Vis “Hum” 587 m. After arriving at Hum following photo taking, resting and finishing with a wine tasting that we just heard about (red and white) and authentic Vis snack (ham and cheese famous Vis johnnycake).